Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com> on 2013/04/10 19:34:07 UTC

strange output on cs4.0.1 gui when restarted

Hey Folks,
I am seeing a really strange issue, after a reboot, I am seeing tons of
% and other characters throughout the display. An example-

Anyone have any ideas as to why this happened and how to correct it? Has
anyone had this issue before?
I appreciate any help.
Thanks.
-jason

--
Thanks.
-Jason

Re: strange output on cs4.0.1 gui when restarted

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.
Thank you Richard! Not sure how that switch got switched to true. That
fixed my issue!
-jason

On 4/10/2013 9:26 PM, tanthalas wrote:
> In my opinion, you set 'encode.api.response' to true before.
> You can unable it, and try again.
> 2013-04-11
>  Richard Liu

>>> cloud-aws-api-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-utils-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-scripts-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-setup-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-client-ui-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-deps-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-client-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
>>> cloud-core-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64

--
Thanks.
-Jason

Re: Re: strange output on cs4.0.1 gui when restarted

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Bjoern Teipel <bj...@internetbrands.com>.

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.
Thanks for your response!