Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/06/03 19:42:18 UTC

What makes Apache projects different?

Good blog posting about what makes Apache different from other open
source projects with pointers to info on roles, releases and bylaws -

https://blogs.apache.org/comdev/entry/what_makes_apache_projects_different

Re: What makes Apache projects different?

Posted by Carlos Vara <ba...@gmail.com>.
Very good indeed, specially for recent committers like me.

Carlos

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
These are the reasons to distinction -- really?
What a sad state of affairs...

-----
Pinaki