Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by pmorelli <pm...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 04:40:28 UTC

Re: Mina based http server for XFire integration?

any updates on the status of asyncweb?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
pmorelli wrote:
> any updates on the status of asyncweb?

We are very close.  I just today gave the LogicaCMG lawyers the Fax
number they need to fax in their software grant to bring asyncweb over
to MINA.

I'd say we're probably a week to two weeks away from an import if
someone volunteers to take on the task.

Trustin,

 From my understanding of the incubator conversations Justin Erenkrantz
was cool with a direct import with IP clearance right?

Regards,
Alex

Posted by pmorelli <pm...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks for the update.

Has work been ongoing in the interim to switch to the latest mina release?

--pete

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.