Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2011/05/16 20:06:00 UTC

Started the API doco for the Apollo rest based management interface

Hi Folks

I've just added a doc to try to explain the rest based API that Apollo
supports.  You can find it at:

http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/versions/1.0-SNAPSHOT/website/documentation/management-api.html

I'd love feed back if you guys get a chance.

Known issue: It links to the javadoc of several classes which I know need
more javadoc love.

P.S. It only applies to the latest snapshot and NOT the the beta2 release.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: Started the API doco for the Apollo rest based management interface

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Try again.

The apache websites are on mirroring system and new doc deployments
typically take about an hour to sync up with the live mirror.

Posted by Allen Reese <ar...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I get a 404.  ;)