Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr> on 2013/10/01 07:50:39 UTC

RE: Hello Apache Team

CLA already filled and sent to secretary@apache.org.

Cordialement.
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34
http://touchit.fr

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 30 septembre 2013 23:15
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hello Apache Team

Welcome Maxime!

Thanks, I have pulled in your pull request, however, you will have to sign the CLA if you want to make any bigger contributions to the project.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/pull/5

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Hello Apache Team

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Awesome! Looking forward to your help on the project!