Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Matthew Carey <ma...@ssl.co.uk> on 2005/02/04 11:13:38 UTC

User contributed portlets

This may exist, but what about a space somewhere for users of WS-WSRP4J
to contribute portlets and related utilities/examples that would not
form part of the core of ws-wsrp4j but would perhaps be helpful to other
users. These would be accompanied by a health warning about there status.

Re: User contributed portlets

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
There has been a discussion in the Portals PMC about creating a
subproject of portals for open source development of JSR168 portlets,
but no decision has been made yet.

There is also a java.net project called Gems, for this very purpose.
There is an ongoing discussion about bringing Gems into Apache.

See: https://gems.dev.java.net/

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research