Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ronald Landheer <ro...@minisat.com> on 2002/03/04 12:42:20 UTC

Configuring mod_perl and keeping the RedHat layout

Hello all,

I got as far as configuring and installing httpd without mod_perl in it,
and installing it in the right place. Now I'm trying to put mod_perl
into the mix, and do that again, but it seems to be a bit stubborn: it
keeps the Apache (default) layout, even if I put the proper commands on
the configure line, pass them to APACI with the Makefile.PL, etc.

Can't seem to get this right, but should be possible.. any pointers?

Greetz!

Ronald

RE: Configuring mod_perl and keeping the RedHat layout

Posted by Ronald Landheer <ro...@minisat.com>.
> Let me/them know what version of apache, mod_perl, compiler and
> perl you are using on what system type.
Sorry about the lack of info - I just sent a mail in a while ago with
the same type of problem, in which I specified a bit more (just before
sending the mail you actually responded to).
In fact, after a cup of coffee, I figured it out - now I'm trying to get
PHP to work without breaking stuff..

Thanx!

Posted by Bryan Henry <br...@mail.utexas.edu>.
Bro, I am sure the guys on the modperl@apache.org list would be good help.

   <mo...@apache.org>

Let me/them know what version of apache, mod_perl, compiler and perl you are
using on what system type.

~ b r y a n   h e n r y