Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2003/01/20 17:56:50 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils WSDLUtils .java

>   - Upgrading WSDL2Java to support WSDL 1.2 as well (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsdl12-20020709/)

Uh...  I wouldn't do any work on this right now.

The working group (which I am a member of) is busy trying to solve lots of fun problems which in the process is turning what is called WSDL 1.2 in to what is really WSDL 2.0.  We don't want to track this work till its further along.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
ok. stopping right now :) Thanks for the update. When Glen gets back, hopefully he can work on the
soap1.2 interop tests.

FYI, I was trying to use Bob's WSDL's @ http://www.whitemesa.net/test-soap12/soap12-test-index.htm
to get server-side Impls for SOAP1.2 testing.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/