Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Hussein <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/30 14:50:49 UTC

injecting an action into a standard url

Hi,

I am in a sticky spot where I need to inject an action into a standard html
link

e.g.

I would like the href, to point to an action. How can I do this? I cant use
a commandlink tag, it has to be a standard html tag as it is above.

Thanks

Paul.

Correct Logging Setup for Tomcat

Posted by wh...@yahoo.com.
I'm not getting any output to my Tomcat 5.5 logs.  I have the following lines in my logging.properties file:

com.sun.faces.level = FINEST
org.apache.myfaces.level = FINEST

I am using the myfaces RI now so the first line is probably obsolete.  Do I have the wrong setting for myfaces logging?

Thanks

Re: injecting an action into a standard url

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/InvokingJsfPagesWithStandardUrls