Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by va...@wipro.com on 2005/02/18 05:24:30 UTC

running tomcat using sablevm

Hello,

Has anyone tried running tomcat using sablevm (JVM). I am trying to run
tomcat but it fails. It gives ClassDefNot Found error. I don't know how
to go about running the tomcat.

Any suggestions or any help is appreciated!!!

Regards.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: running tomcat using sablevm

Posted by Dalibor Topic <ro...@kaffe.org>.
Remy Maucherat <remy.maucherat <at> gmail.com> writes:

> No idea about Sable, but Kaffe from CVS works, as long as you help it
> by adding stuff in the classpath (commons-logging-api.jar and
> jmx.jar). Basically it doesn't read the manifest which are in JARs
> yet.

I've just merged in some code from GNU Classpath that should fix that :)

cheers,
dalibor topic

Re: running tomcat using sablevm

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@gmail.com>.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Give more details and maybe someone can help.

OS Version
JVM version
Tomcat Version
Snip from logs with error

Doug

Has anyone tried running tomcat using sablevm (JVM). I am trying to run
tomcat but it fails. It gives ClassDefNot Found error. I don't know how
to go about running the tomcat.

Any suggestions or any help is appreciated!!!

Regards.

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If