Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by wu fox <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/02 10:25:25 UTC

How to set charset?

Hi all:
  I use continuum 1.0.3. After every build continuum will send me a mail
notify me the result. The content -type use charset us-ascii but
what I need is utf-8 or gb2312.Can anybody guide me how
to change the configuration? thank you in advance

--
爱生活,爱FOX

Re: How to set charset?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible yet. Please, file an issue.

Emmanuel