Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jesfre <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 01:41:54 UTC

weblogic-maven-plugin + WL 8.1 (SP3) ?

Hi everybody...

I'm currently migrating an ancient enterprise project with Java 1.4, and
Weblogic 1.8 (SP3) built with Ant to be build with Maven2. The entire
structure is completed, but now is time to make the deploy task...
People talk about weblogic-maven-plugin but in the
http://mojo.codehaus.org/weblogic-maven-plugin/deploy-mojo.html site says
that "...provides support for Weblogic 8.1(sp4+) and 9.0 deployment
capabilities"...
So, it can't deploy applications on WL 1.8 (SP3)?
Any suggest about how can I do this?

Thanks in advance...

Re: weblogic-maven-plugin + WL 8.1 (SP3) ?

Posted by Scott Ryan <sr...@gmail.com>.
Some of the functions work on SP4.  SP4 offers many fixes that are
very important so I would suggest that you upgrade ASAP.   If my mind
serves me correctly they made significant changes to the way remote
deployment works but if you are just doing normal deployment it should
work fine.

Scott Ryan
President/CTO
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.