Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Martin Edge <Ma...@intellimail.com.au> on 2010/09/22 00:56:49 UTC

Re:

Ah beautiful! Have already written a postscript parser, but will try this and pull it out :-)

Thanks Chris :-)
---------------

RE: Postscript parser

Posted by Martin Edge <Ma...@intellimail.com.au>.
Something to repair the unnecessary page dimensions on the duplex side of a
page.

Apparently the DSC setting will fix what I have manually fixed now.

Thanks
Martin

What do you mean by "postscript parser"? A PostScript interpreter or a
DSC parser like this one?
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/commons/postscript.html#dsc

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Postscript parser

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
> [...]

> >> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NumberFormatException:
> >> null
> >> at
> >> org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:302)
> >> at
> >> org.apache.fop.cli.IFInputHandler.renderTo(IFInputHandler.java:77)
> >> at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:174)
> >> at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:205)
> >> Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> >> java.lang.NumberFormatException
> >>
> >> So, the rhetorical part of the question is - is it worth trying to modify
> >> FOP (and would I have my fingers removed) to deal with the lack of a
> >> width/height in the transformer to Postscript, or am I forced to write a
> >> secondary post processor on the PostScript file to look for a duplex, and
> >> then remove those lines for the following page?

Jeremias Maerki