Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 19:05:58 UTC

Re: Release Camel 2.23.2 and other 2.x versions

Hi

Now that Camel 3 milestone 2 is out. Thanks a lot Gregor for all the
work on cutting the releases.

I think we should get next set of patch releases out for Camel 2.23.x
and 2.22.x.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 12:59 PM Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> I will be able to work on these releases starting this weekend.
> Should we first approach 2.23.2 and 2.22.4, then 2.24.0, and finally
> 3.0.0.M2, or do we want to release the milestone release first?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 9:40 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Its also soon time to get a new route of patch releases out of the
> > existing Camel versions, that would be 2.23.2, and potentially also
> > 2.22.4 (can be last 2.22.x release) and we can consider doing a 2.24.0
> > release afterwards as well.
> >
> > And on top of that we have the milestone 2 version of Camel 3 to get
> > released as well. So plenty of work.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,

Sure, I will start working on 2.23.x and 2.22.x this week.

Thanks,
Gregor