Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by "Agrawal, Sanket" <sa...@deloitte.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/03 13:22:03 UTC

Tableau Connectivity with Iceberg tables

Hi,

I am trying to connect to Iceberg table saved in S3 through Tableau. Is there a way to connect to Iceberg tables through Tableau?

Thanks,
Sanket Agrawal

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

v.E.1

RE: Tableau Connectivity with Iceberg tables

Posted by "Agrawal, Sanket" <sa...@deloitte.com.INVALID>.
Thank you everyone for quick responses. I will try these.

Thanks,
S. Agrawal

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.