Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by S Pole <sb...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 16:04:36 UTC

default html page at the endpoint url

 Is there a good way to set up a default html page at the endpoint url with
Axis2?
(.Net comes up with a nice default page)
The problem is that if I try to do that with Axis2, the AxisServlet mapping
causes it to be recognized as a REST request, which I really want to
disable.

So I guess I am asking about two separate issues here: Disabling REST
requests and adding a default page.

(I previously posted this message against a different subject and I was
afraid this question might get lost in the replies).