Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Venkatarami Netla <ve...@cloudwick.com> on 2013/09/02 08:39:36 UTC

Jaspersoft -Reg

Hi,

How to connect hive or other databases with Jaspersoft ireport?

--
N Venkata Rami Reddy

Re: Jaspersoft -Reg

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
I feel asking Jaspersoft ireport guys would be more appropriat.

You might find this
link<http://www.javacodegeeks.com/2012/02/big-data-analytics-with-hive-and.html>helpful.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com

Re: Jaspersoft -Reg

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jaspersoft -Reg

Posted by Venkatarami Netla <ve...@cloudwick.com>.
Hi Sagar,

Pls send me jaspersoft ireport installation steps in centos.

Thanks

Venkat

--
N Venkata Rami Reddy
Hadoop Admin

Re: Jaspersoft -Reg

Posted by Adam Muise <am...@hortonworks.com>.
Note, Jaspersoft requires HiveServer version 1 for it's jdbc connection the
last time I checked (a few months ago). Most distros do not start
hiveserver v1 by default anymore so you will have to start it yourself and
make sure your ports don't conflict with Hiveserver2.

Cheers,

--
*
*

Hortonworks - Develops, Distributes and Supports Enterprise Apache
Hadoop.<http://hortonworks.com/>

Hortonworks Virtual Sandbox <http://hortonworks.com/sandbox>

Hadoop: Disruptive Possibilities by Jeff
Needham<http://hortonworks.com/resources/?did=72&cat=1>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Jaspersoft -Reg