Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2012/04/19 21:31:28 UTC

Slides for my talk at the Berlin Hadoop Get Together

Here are the slides of my talk "Introducing Apache Giraph for Large
Scale Graph Processing" at the Berlin Hadoop Get Together yesterday:

http://www.slideshare.net/sscdotopen/introducing-apache-giraph-for-large-scale-graph-processing

I reused a lot of stuff from Claudio's excellent prezi presentation.

Best,
Sebastian

Re: Slides for my talk at the Berlin Hadoop Get Together

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I'm open to that.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: Slides for my talk at the Berlin Hadoop Get Together

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.
The benchmark is part of a paper which my colleagues have recently
submitted. Once it's published, I'll ask them to describe their
benchmark results on this list.

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
I like it, very clear.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: Slides for my talk at the Berlin Hadoop Get Together

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.