Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 01:57:37 UTC

Important Issue for OCW

Hi Folks,
Can someone please refer me to an issue or two that I can get cracking on
for OCW?
I am looking to get my hands dirty with something that requires some TLC or
cranking in general.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Important Issue for OCW

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Hay Lewis,

The biggest blocker for us right now is CLIMATE-342 [1] which is holding up
our next release.

Do you have an idea of what part of the toolkit you would feel comfortable
working on? If you have any preference I can try to narrow down the list a
bit for you. Otherwise, the unassigned issues on JIRA are always a decent
place to start.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-342

Let me know if you need some more info!

-- Joyce