Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ar...@bka.bund.de on 2013/05/03 13:52:42 UTC

Textmarker - Qualification of Types

Hi,

I'm running Textmarker on a CAS XMI file with a lot of annotations from different annotators and different type systems. There are some type names used more than once, but with different name spaces. All types are defined in the type system included with TYPESYSTEM. Prepending the namespace to a type name in a Textmarker script does not work. How to tell Textmarker which namespace to use?

Thanks,
Armin

AW: AW: Textmarker - Qualification of Types

Posted by Ar...@bka.bund.de.
Hi Peter,

That was really helpful,

Thanks again,
Armin

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,

I should have mentioned that you can update your old textmarker projects
to new UIMA Ruta project with a context action: right-click on an old
project and select "UIMA Ruta -> Update Project"

Best,

Peter

On 06.05.2013 10:56, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a snapshot update site is here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/temp/2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-update-site/
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Epkluegl/temp/2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-update-site/>
>
> The parent folder contains also ruta-core-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and the
> documentation since the jenkins build just failed.
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> On 06.05.2013 07:53, Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> That is fine. I'm using 2.0.0 core jar from maven central. Can you give me a snapshot update site, please?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Armin

I've uninstalled Textmarker and installed Ruta from your update sites. It seems to work.

Thank you,
Armin

The parent folder contains also ruta-core-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and the documentation since the jenkins build just failed.

Best,

Peter

On 06.05.2013 07:53, Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> That is fine. I'm using 2.0.0 core jar from maven central. Can you give me a snapshot update site, please?
>
> Thank you,
> Armin

>>> Armin

Re: Ruta 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT - CVS directory exception

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,

thanks for reporting this. I will fix it ASAP.

Peter

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,

a snapshot update site is here:

http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/temp/2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-update-site/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Epkluegl/temp/2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-update-site/>

The parent folder contains also ruta-core-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and the
documentation since the jenkins build just failed.

Best,

Peter

On 06.05.2013 07:53, Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> That is fine. I'm using 2.0.0 core jar from maven central. Can you give me a snapshot update site, please?
>
> Thank you,
> Armin

>>> Armin

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.