Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/04/08 02:28:46 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-app-hello-world 5.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this cordova-app-hello-world Major Release v5.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/app-hello-world-5.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-app-hello-world: 5.0.0 (70084d1bab)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos (gitignore is
excluded)
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses (No Dependencies)
* NPM Audit (No Package)
* NPM Test (No Tests)
* Built locally a CLI which has cordova-create tied with
cordova-app-hello-world@5.0.0.
* Created a new cordova project
* Tested a platform add, build, and run with Android

Re: [VOTE] cordova-app-hello-world 5.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Jesse MacFadyen
* Tim Brust