Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henning Sprang <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 11:36:57 UTC

using excludes for surefire breaks the build

Hi,
I try to use the exclude syntax for the surefire plugin, exactly as
described in http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/inclusion-exclusion.html

Now, I have this added to the plugins section of the build section:

			<plugin>
				<configuration>
					</excludes>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

But all I get, instead of my build/test run through because I disabled
the unfulfilled test is:

"Results :

Failed tests:
  warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1)
"

And I have no idea, what this message should tell me...

Any hints on where do look or what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Henning

Re: using excludes for surefire breaks the build

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Trry mvn -X to get more details. Also, check the Surefire output in
target/surefire-reports.

Wayne