Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 程征 <31...@qq.com> on 2019/11/13 10:38:50 UTC

Oracle configuration way start time is too long

Hello,
Oracle configuration way start time is too long
application.properties

mysql configuration&nbsp;is not this kind of phenomenonBest,
ChengZheng

Re: Oracle configuration way start time is too long

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Hello, mailing list can not paste screenshot, can you put the code as text?

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> 于2019年11月13日周三 下午7:46写道: