Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by SeldonCrisis <nm...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/26 19:50:32 UTC

Re: The day Wicket became Apache Wicket 10 years ago!

I'm relatively new to Java web dev, so Wicket was pretty intimidating at
first. Thanks to the community and all the posts in this forum, I've gone
from total n00b to somewhat proficient with Wicket. You guys are seriously
some of the most helpful people I've ever known, thanks for all your work!
Here's to your continued success and happiness in the future