Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Russ Baker <rb...@NETdelivery.com> on 2001/11/05 18:30:51 UTC

How do I shut off log4j?

Hello,

Haven't figured out how to add appenders for my servlet tests and I keep
getting these error messages:

log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category (TestClasses.MyTest).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

I looked at the documentation and couldn't figure it out.  So can anyone
direct me on how to either shut it down, or correctly add an appender in a
properties file(?).

Thanks

	Russ Baker
	Software Engineer