Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Luana <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 17:08:56 UTC

Trying to use tapestry-breadcrumbs

Hi all!
I'm testing the tapestry-breadcrumbs but for the moment it doesn't work.

I have a Layout class where I put the member breadCrumbInfo like the
following code:

	@Property
	private BreadCrumbInfo breadCrumb;

And in the Layout.tml I put the navigator like this:

	<ul>
		<li t:type="crumb/breadcrumbtrail" t:value="breadCrumb">

		</li>
	</ul>

To try on, I added the @BreadCrumb in only three classes(pages).
The navigator is empty, and when I debug the pages, the BreadCrumbInfo
member (in the Layout page) is null.
Do you have any idea ?
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks.

Versions:

	tapestry-breadcrumbs --> 1.4
	tapestry --> 5.1.0.5

Re: Trying to use tapestry-breadcrumbs

Posted by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se>.
That sounds really strange. I'm using it with Jetty as well and I have
never seen that behavior.

Did you try Tapestry 5.2.5 that the library has as it's dependency?

Can you package up the project and send it to me? Then maybe I can see
where things go wrong.

Regards,
Joakim

Posted by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se>.
Aaaah...Just saw in the copy that was sent directly to me that you
indeed had the displaybreadcrumb inside the <li>.

Could you place a breakpoint in the dispatch-method in the
BreadCrumbDispatcher and see if the crumbs are actually added to the
list?

Regards,
Joakim

Posted by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se>.