Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/05/06 17:42:34 UTC

Are you successfully using OpenOffice? Can we quote you on that?

We're close to hitting the 50 million download mark for Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.  This is a major milestone and we're thinking about
putting out a press release.

As part of this we'd like to include quotes for some success stories
with OpenOffice users.

Ideally, I'd like something "interesting", a small (or large) company
that has deployed OpenOffice, a non-profit organization, a consultant
who has recently deployed OpenOffice, etc.

If you have an interesting story to tell regarding OpenOffice and are
able to be quoted (name and affiliation) please contact me off-line.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Are you successfully using OpenOffice? Can we quote you on that?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Em 6 de maio de 2013 19:23, Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> 2013/5/6 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
>> Email me directly, please.

Here:

http://br-linux.org/2013/voce-esta-usando-com-sucesso-o-openoffice-pode-compartilhar-seu-caso/

                             Albino

Re: Are you successfully using OpenOffice? Can we quote you on that?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/6 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> Email me directly, please.

Ok.

I sent for the medias here. :-)

--
Albino B Neto
Debian GNU/Linux | FSFLA | Free Software

Re: Are you successfully using OpenOffice? Can we quote you on that?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/6 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> Email me directly, please.

Ok.

I sent for the medias here. :-)

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/6 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> Email me directly, please.

Ok.

I sent for the medias here. :-)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/5/6 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
>> We're close to hitting the 50 million download mark for Apache
>> OpenOffice 3.4.  This is a major milestone and we're thinking about
>> putting out a press release.
>
> Very good, congratulations ! :-)
>
> I can be published on the media here, and asked to send to my email ?
>
> And so I forward to your email. Or do you think best to send to you directly ?

Email me directly, please.

-Rob

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.