Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gusenbauer Stefan <gu...@eduhi.at> on 2005/10/27 00:15:20 UTC

Document number

I've searching trough the archives but is there a way to get the
document number for a specific document? I would need it for the Method
getTermFreqVector of IndexReader? For deleting I've saved a unique ID
Field to delete the documents but how I get the document number?
thanks
Stefan

Re: Document number

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@syr.edu>.