Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/01/22 13:35:17 UTC

New release?

It's been some months now since our last 1.9.x and 1.10.x Ant releases.
During that period, we have added some good number of fixes and
enhancements to both these versions upstream. Some of the users (in
bugzilla discussions) have asked if we can do a release sooner to get
these fixes. As far as I know, there isn't anything pending that needs
to go into this release. Is there any?

Should we do a new release in the upcoming weeks?

-Jaikiran

AW: New release?

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
> > It's been some months now since our last 1.9.x and 1.10.x Ant
> releases.
> > During that period, we have added some good number of fixes and
> > enhancements to both these versions upstream. Some of the users (in
> > bugzilla discussions) have asked if we can do a release sooner to get
> > these fixes. As far as I know, there isn't anything pending that
> needs
> > to go into this release. Is there any?
>
> None I was aware of.

dito

> > Should we do a new release in the upcoming weeks?
>
> Might be a good idea, yes.

+1

Jan

Re: New release?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2019-01-22, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> It's been some months now since our last 1.9.x and 1.10.x Ant releases.
> During that period, we have added some good number of fixes and
> enhancements to both these versions upstream. Some of the users (in
> bugzilla discussions) have asked if we can do a release sooner to get
> these fixes. As far as I know, there isn't anything pending that needs
> to go into this release. Is there any?

None I was aware of.

> Should we do a new release in the upcoming weeks?

Might be a good idea, yes.

Stefan