Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2000/08/28 22:19:12 UTC

CVS Client

I decided to finally bite the bullet and see if I could get access to the
CVS archive and build the latest version (this was largely because the FOP
0.14.1 does not seem to be forthcoming - or the build for JVM 1.1...). I
tried to download WinCVS at www.cvs.org but the download links appear to be
broken. Can anyone recommend a GUI CVS client that will run under Windows
2000 and will work well with the FOP archive? Has anyone tried jCVS?

Re: CVS Client

Posted by Christian Geisert <Ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Art Welch wrote:

> I decided to finally bite the bullet and see if I could get access to the
> CVS archive and build the latest version (this was largely because the FOP
> 0.14.1 does not seem to be forthcoming - or the build for JVM 1.1...). I
> tried to download WinCVS at www.cvs.org but the download links appear to be
> broken. Can anyone recommend a GUI CVS client that will run under Windows
> 2000 and will work well with the FOP archive? Has anyone tried jCVS?

You can download WinCVS from http://www.wincvs.org/download.html
I'm using Version 1.0.6 without problems (but only from command line)

 Christian