Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/17 15:46:36 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-457: Add DISCONNECTED status to Kafka Streams

Hi all,

I would like to propose a minor change to the current KafkaStreams#state()
method.
Considering the small size of this proposal, I thought it would be good if
we could pass it quickly. (It does not have
large scale ramifications)

Here is the KIP link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-457%3A+Add+DISCONNECTED+status+to+Kafka+Streams

Hope we could get this past!

Cheers,
Richard

Re: [VOTE] KIP-457: Add DISCONNECTED status to Kafka Streams

Posted by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry everybody, if you don't mind holding off voting for a second.
Something came up, take a look at the discussion thread.

 - Richard