Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by li roger <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 07:26:41 UTC

Re: How to disable SOAP wraper?

Thanks for your answer !

I've tried REST  in axis2 ,There are some new problems,axis2 replace "<" to
"&lt;" in reponse xml ,that may cause the response xml can't be resolved in
ajax,so what can I
 do to deal with this problems.

My test REST URL is
http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/DataStationService/call?xml=<root>

response is :

<axis2ns5:call xmlns:axis2ns5="http://lxz.power/DataStation/xsd">
       <xml>&lt;root></xml>
</axis2ns5:call>

  related config in axis2.xml is:

 <!-- Following parameter will completely disable REST handling in Axis2-->
    <parameter name="disableREST" locked="false">false</parameter>

I haven't change the default REST config in axis2.xml,My service method is:
private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(DataStation.class);
    public OMElement call(OMElement  xml){

        xml.build();
        xml.detach();

        log.info("Request XML:");
        log.info(xml.toString());

        log.info("Response XML:");
        log.info(xml.toString());
        return xml;
    }

my service.xml

<service name="DataStationService" scope="request" targetNamespace="
http://lxz.power/DataStation/">
    <description>
        M3 DataStation Service
    </description>
     <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"

class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"

class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <module ref="logging"/>
    <schema schemaNamespace="http://lxz.power/DataStation/xsd"/>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">com.m3.exchange.DataStation</parameter>
    <operation name="call">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
        <actionMapping>urn:call</actionMapping>
    </operation>
</service>

How to stop "<" replace in axis2 ?