Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/10 15:06:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Manager

Hi All,

Matt Foley, our esteemed Release manager for the last couple releases, has
asked to be relieved.  So, I'm calling on volunteers for the next release
manager.  It should be a committer and there are a few things that require
a PMC member, I believe, but the release manager can ask for help from a
PMC member.

So, Matt's watch has ended, who wants to volunteer?

Casey

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Manager

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.
Guys, heartfelt thanks for the appreciation.  I'm really sorry I can't keep doing it, currently buried by unrelated work.
Thanks,
--Matt

On 5/10/18, 10:34 AM, "Nick Allen" <ni...@nickallen.org> wrote:

    +1 to Justin

    And many thanks to Matt and all his hard work.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Manager

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
+1 to Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Manager