Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Sarda Jean-Christophe <je...@cnes.fr> on 2010/05/20 09:50:27 UTC

Proxy Authentication Problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with the proxy authentication.
The retrieve task works fine with the 2.1.0 rc1 version, but does not
work with the 2.1.0 final version (and with the trunk version)

I am behind a proxy which need authentication.

I set the proxy configuration in my build file like that :

<setproxy proxyhost="myProxyHost" proxyport="myPortNumber"
                         proxyuser="myLogin" proxypassword="myPassword"/>

With the 2.1.0 final version, I have some logs like that :

[ivy:retrieve] INFO: Basic authentication scheme selected
[ivy:retrieve] INFO: No credentials available for BASIC 'Identification
proxy'@myProxyHost:myPortNumber
[ivy:retrieve]     Your proxy requires authentication.

It works fine on 2.1.0 rc1, is there a known regression ?

regards,
Jean-Christophe

Re: Proxy Authentication Problem

Posted by Sarda Jean-Christophe <je...@cnes.fr>.