Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ja...@gurubase.com on 2000/09/04 05:56:35 UTC

Can Borland JIT work with tomcat?

Dear all,

Can Borland JIT work with tomcat? If yes, what is the version of JIT and tomcat
for them to work together? Can the performance booast? Is it stable enough?

Best regards,
Boris

Re: Can Borland JIT work with tomcat?

Posted by person <mb...@pleiades.ca>.
I have a question: could it be arranged so that the developer had
progromattic control over authentication? I'd like to use
container-managed security, but I need to authenticate users through a
corba gateway to a server I can't control - could there be a plugin
mechanism designed to let the developer authenticate , not the deployer?

just an interface with a

boolean authenticate( String username, String password );

to implement even

Micah

The memory management on PowerPC can be used to frighten small children.

	-- Linus Torvalds