Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/02/19 19:48:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Eric Avdey elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Eric Avdey as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: eiri

    IRC nick: eiri

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Eric's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Eric!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Eric Avdey elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Welcome Eric. This is great.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi Eric and welcome on board ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Eric Avdey elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Welcome Eric!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Eric! :)