Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Steve Gibson <St...@cowww.com> on 2004/10/29 15:52:50 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - components and properties - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

This question should be directed to tapestry-users

The documentation (Users Guide) contains this information:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/TapestryUsersGuide/intro.pages-an
d-components.html

Basically, you place components on a page (widget, etc)
A component takes parameters.

I believe you are referring to a JavaBean property (i.e. a field that
has getters and possibly setters)

Steve Gibson