Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2021/07/19 10:03:46 UTC

Unable to access Incubator's web page

I am trying to access the Apache Incubator's web page
https://incubator.apache.org/

But it returned with an error message

Misdirected Request

The client needs a new connection for this request as the requested host
name does not match the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this
connection.

I tried a few other Apache project web pages and none else has the same
issue. Did someone update the web page recently?

Re: Unable to access Incubator's web page

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 3:35 PM Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> ...What we need is to add a check to the script to stop before committing to the asf-site branch...

Makes sense, https://github.com/apache/incubator/pull/96

-Bertrand

Re: Unable to access Incubator's web page

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 21, 2021, at 1:36 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:17 PM Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...There's currently an issue with the web site Jenkins job, in that it
>> relies on a jbake that isn't available any longer...
>
> For Sing we use the jbake-maven-plugin [1] which IIUC does not require
> more than Maven on the build node.
>
> Shall we change the incubator website to use a similar setup? Or is
> infra planning to make JBake available on build nodes anyway?

Jbake is available. It’s just we were using a specific version and infra upgraded it. Daniel fixed this quickly in the Jenkins script.

What we need is to add a check to the script to stop before committing to the asf-site branch.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Hi,

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thank you. Looks like the website is restored now.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.