Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by "scott comer (sccomer)" <sc...@cisco.com> on 2009/01/28 22:06:34 UTC

i about done with java refactoring...

and remember now that i forgot to ask what we should do about the etch
for csharp package names.

while java runtime package names are now org.apache.etch.util.* and
org.apache.etch.bindings.java.*,
the csharp names have always been simpler: Etch.*

It seems like they should be Org.Apache.Etch.Bindings.Csharp.*

this allows other csharp bindings than just the one we have.

scott out

Re: i about done with java refactoring...

Posted by "scott comer (sccomer)" <sc...@cisco.com>.
i'm done with the major structural changes. you may fool with the java
code and build scripts. i'm
still holding the lock on the csharp binding runtime, csharp tests and
examples, and all the csprojs.

scott out

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.

6