Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/10/21 15:00:27 UTC

Release Apache Shindig Version 3.0.0-beta3

What does everyone think about releasing beta3?  It has been 4 months
since we last released a beta and a lot of stuff has been committed since
then, OAuth2 for example.  It would be good if we could get another beta
out there.

Paul could you help with this?

-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041
developerWorks Profile

Re: Release Apache Shindig Version 3.0.0-beta3

Posted by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com>.
Paul, thinking about this a little more, it would be nice to have a
schedule for betas as we drive towards a final release.  If would be nice
if others could create beta builds as well, that way we don't have a
bottleneck.  Is the process documented?  Is it a manual process or is it
all automated?

-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041