Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ramzi Youssefi <ry...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/01 18:53:50 UTC

Nexus repository dependencies

Hi,

I was trying to use Nexus as a local repository for cloudstack deployment.
Everything went fine until this happened:

[WARNING] The POM for
net.juniper.contrail:juniper-contrail-api:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no
dependency information available

I have tried everything to make it work but it doesn't.
Does some of you have experience in this field?

For more information, please see this thread:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33463410/maven-nexus-could-not-resolve-juniper-contrail-api

Best regards,
--
Ramzi Youssefi
Görlitzer Str. 49

Re: Nexus repository dependencies

Posted by Ramzi Youssefi <ry...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,

thanks for your response!
I have tried that already but it doesn't seem to work.
At the beginning I thought it's a juniper-contrail repository problem. Then
I tried another project with another repository (midonet) but it doesn't
work either. Nexus won't even show me the remote files. Probably I'm using
the wrong URLs.
What I found weird, is that a normal install (without nexus) does work fine
but as soon as I type those URLs as a proxy server in Nexus it cannot find
the artifacts.

Best regards,
Ramzi

Posted by Frank Maximus <fr...@nuagenetworks.net>.