Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2003/11/17 18:23:01 UTC

JMS integration into Cocoon?

Anyone done any work using JMS (Java Message Service) from inside Cocoon?

Any sample actions/transformers/etc. that might be shareable to save me a bit
of time writing my own?

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: JMS integration into Cocoon?

Posted by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com>.
> There is a new JMS block in Cocoon 2.1.3.

Thanks for the tip, Joerg!  I'll take a look at it and see if I can retrofit
it to Cocoon 2.1.2 (my client's timeframes preclude moving to 2.1.3 just yet
and we need JMS access prior to upgrading).

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
On 17.11.2003 18:23, Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:

> Anyone done any work using JMS (Java Message Service) from inside Cocoon?
>
> Any sample actions/transformers/etc. that might be shareable to save me a bit
> of time writing my own?

There is a new JMS block in Cocoon 2.1.3.

Joerg

Re: JMS integration into Cocoon?

Posted by al...@owal.co.uk.
andrzej@chaeron.com wrote:
> Anyone done any work using JMS (Java Message Service) from inside Cocoon?
> Any sample actions/transformers/etc. that might be shareable to save me a bit
> of time writing my own?

The only person I know who looked at this seriously ended up giving up on linking JMS to Cocoon and is in the process of writing his own based upon a separate workflow system. He still uses Cocoon for presentation layer - but that doesn't really link up to the JMS.

YMMV

Alex