Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/08/28 23:40:28 UTC

[VOTE] approve the m1 release of Trinidad's Maven plugins

The Trinidad community voted on and approved to release the the maven
plugins as a milestone1 release. These plugins are required for the maven
build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
those maven plugins.

The vote has been tracked at [1], see it for the results.
(three binding +1 and one non-binding +1)

The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).

The plugins are available as source and bin inside the incubator
m2 repo (see [4]).

Thanks
Matthias

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-adffaces-dev/200608.mbox/ajax/%3c71235db40608242145x2ae24384vc6a8b71d9c8c0d40@mail.gmail.com%3e
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/plugins/index.html
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ADF_Faces/plugins_release_candidate_m1
[4] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadbuild/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [VOTE] approve the m1 release of Trinidad's Maven plugins

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Anyone already looked at it?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Robert,

I just uploaded those new files and changed the build before.

thx for heads up.

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks Robert.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 9/25/06, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> no objections?
> so we can get out the release?

i'm sad to say that every apache release requires an active vote (3
binding +1's)

my apologies for missing this earlier. the new jars do indeed have
LICENSE and NOTICE files in so should be ok. even with my vote you'd
be two binding votes short. could you start a new thread and ping your
mentors, i'll cast my vote on that thread.

- robert

Re: [VOTE] approve the m1 release of Trinidad's Maven plugins

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
no objections?
so we can get out the release`?

Thanks,
Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
robert,

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [VOTE] approve the m1 release of Trinidad's Maven plugins