Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2009/02/03 09:26:39 UTC

Security using servicemix

Hi

We're building up a little SOA infrastructure using servicemix and we've
come where we are considering security, when I say security it's about
authenticating and authorizing users in our system, and I wondered how and
if servicemix could make our job easier.

The first approach to security, I guess is by using ws-trust and  having a
sts service and a trust relationship between the sts and other services, not
including the features of servicemix that much.

More involving servicemix is to maybe have a route that send the incomming
request to service A, first to a sts, and enhences the respose from the sts
with the request to service A and the ships it of to service A.
Is there a posibility of using JAAS module when dealing with web services in
servicemix

Or is there any other good tips hwo to solve this??

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: Security using servicemix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Håkon,

Take a look at cxf-ws-security example shipped with FUSE ESB (which is
based on apache servicemix)
This example use ws-security of webservice and then delegate AA to JAAS
module inside servicemix, I think it may be helpful for you.
You can get FUSE ESB from [1]
[1]http://fusesource.com/
Regards
Freeman