Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexander Vaisberg <wo...@vaisberg.de> on 2008/03/13 09:45:45 UTC

Using http with basic authentication for repository

Hi,

I have a problem with repository for Maven 1. The repository install on
IIS and using basic authentication. I have this Ecxeption :
- Attempting to download xxx-commons:1.3.4:jar from
http://212.227.98.204:28080
Error retrieving artifact from [http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx]:
org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Not authorized.
The question is? Can I set a user and password for wagon. If no, than
which for solution then I can use?
And as it looks, if I transfer to maven 2? Can i server tag in
setting.xml using?

Alexander Vaysberg

Note: xxx - it is security background.
PS. Wagon have not documentation. It is bad.