Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael Westbay <we...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/11/30 02:15:06 UTC

Context Name Fix (was: Re: Database root directory fix)

Gianugo Rabellino-san wrote:

> Actually I can't even find it in my mail archive. Could you forward to
> me the original post? I have to admit that I don't know what is that
> patch about. :-)

It was under the unrelated subject of "Re: about writing howtos."  A short
explanation of how I tested it was:

======
I tested it by copying dist/xindice-1.1b.war to ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps and
restarting Tomcat.  Accessing http://localhost:8180/xindice-1.1b brought up
the "THIS IS AN UGLY DEBUG TOOL!" page, and the "db" link now corretly goes
to http://localhost:8180/xindice-1.1b?/db.

Shutdown Tomcat, rename ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/xindice-1.1b to anything you
like, and the UGLY DEBUG TOOL just works now.  (You don't have a copyright on
that name, do you?  I kind of like it.)
======

--
Michael Westbay