Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2002/06/18 19:51:05 UTC

RE: Patch to support disabling following redirects -- please appl y soon

After fixing this, I made a  new unit test that reveals the flaw (well,
would have revealed the flaw).

I keep trying to learn to make unit tests and then fix the flaw like you're
supposed to, but I still haven't learned to work like that.

-Mke

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Stover, Michael wrote:
> After fixing this, I made a  new unit test that reveals the flaw (well,
> would have revealed the flaw).
>
> I keep trying to learn to make unit tests and then fix the flaw like you're
> supposed to, but I still haven't learned to work like that.
>
> -Mke

I know what you mean.. I have the same problem.

Salut,

Jordi.