Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sowmya Kumaraswamy <so...@opennms.org> on 2000/09/18 21:14:02 UTC

[BUG]

Reg: org.apache.fop.messaging.MessageHandler

Hi!

I am trying to suppress the output logs from the various FOP classes. For this I set the output method of the MessageHandler to MessageHandler.NONE but this does not work because the code in both the 'log()' and 'error()' methods in 'MessageHandler' falls through to the 'default:' case from the 'NONE' case as in

      case NONE:
        //do nothing
      default:
        System.err.print(errorMessage);

Getting this trivial error fixed would help us a lot as we have mutiple instances of the FOP 'Driver' class in our EUI application and we do not really require all the flow-related logs to appear on screen

Thanks
Sowmya

OpenNMS
It's Revolution, not Evolution