Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Norris Merritt <no...@peregrine.com> on 2003/01/02 19:06:46 UTC

RE: Axis fault when client invokes a webservice which is publishe d in internet

Your symptom looks a lot like what I get if I run my web service under the
debugger and abruptly terminate it without permitting it to send a response
to the client.  It may be that Axis behaves this way when the server side
closes the socket connection without sending anything, which is reasonable.
Maybe the service you are talking to is just closing the connection without
responding for whatever reason?