Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/29 22:38:34 UTC

CMS anon changes...and applying them -- GREAT job infra!

I would just like to give a BIG thank you to the work on the CMS by the
infrastructure team especially for dealing with changes by non-committers.

I just applied some of Michal Hriň's changes and nothing could have been
easier! This was my first time doing this and although I read the CMS
Reference documentation on this, I really didn't know what to expect. Click
on the link and away you go! So THANK YOU infra!  I LIKE it! Great job!

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen

Re: CMS anon changes...and applying them -- GREAT job infra!

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thx Kay- keep up the great work!

You are most welcome!